Significant Landscape Čikola River and Canyon
Code of conduct
For a pleasant and safe stay in the protected area and for the preservation of nature, it is necessary to adhere to certain rules of conduct and obey to certain advices.
The Ranger Service performs direct protection in the protected area and has the authority to impose a penalty at the place of violation in cases of non-compliance with the rules established by the Rules of Internal Order and the Nature Protection Act.
The following actions are particularly prohibited in this protected area:
- damage and / or destroy the sign and / or information board and / or didactic equipment,
- driving motor vehicles without permission on roads where traffic is prohibited or restricted,
- light a fire outside settlements and / or places that are specially marked and designated for that purpose / lighting a fire,
- camp, ie camp outside the designated and marked places,
- dispose of waste outside the designated and marked place and to pollute nature,
- perform illegal underwater activities,
- engage in illegal fishing,
- hunt, capture, disperse or disturb wild animals or other animal species,
- picking and damaging indigenous plants and damaging trees,
- rock damage,
- recording for commercial purposes without approval,
- lead dogs without a leash,
It is recommended to check the weather forecast, wear suitable clothing and footwear, take drinking water and sunscreen if necessary.
Finally, it is important to remember this number 112 – the unique European emergency number.